Sunday, August 21, 2011

A dash to the finishing post

 Half Page Challenge
No paper used.....at all! That is a first :)
Go Retro Challenge
Ok, I have lots of photos that are way older, but I love this one of my parents taken in 2000
 Sketch of the Week
This could yet get some journalling added...just don't know what to say yet.  The picture has been attached to the cardstock cloud for yonks.....the paper arriving in this months Studio Calico kit was like magic lol
Starting Point Challenge
This photo is actually older than the retro one. 

Above is my last minute dash to enter some of last weekends challenges.  I will definately do the rest at some point because I have several ideas for each.  Just time ran away with itself and work got in the way as usual. However, 4 LOs in a day is pretty good for me.


2 comments:

  1. Well done - I only managed one and was disappointed but with returning from holiday, being ill and a birthday I think I was being unrealistic. Great work and good luck :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be happy if I did 4 layouts like these in a month lol

    ReplyDelete