Friday, August 30, 2013

Scavenger Hunt 4

  1. A few more scavenger finds to share with you.  
18. Your local pub/bar, coffee house or tea shop
This one was pretty easy considering I live within easy reach of a few good ones. The Copper Still is my favourite and I highly recommend it if you are ever in my neck of the woods. Good food, good Guinness and great craic.....and far too easy for me to get to!!! LOL.
 
3. City Hall, Capitol or other similar civic building

This is the civic building in Norwich. It was hard to get a good picture of it with my phone but this was the best one and I like the clock.
 
2. Theater for performing arts (not a movie theater)

Oh, the memories of going to the panto here at Christmas as a kid. Again, a nice big main road stopped me from getting a great picture but yay, I got it.
 
1. Open air market
You can't go to Norwich and not see the market in the centre of the city. Permanently open air come rain, snow or shine :-)
 
 
I will post the rest next week and hopefully, I will find the last couple that I need.....although I think the airplane may be a bit beyond my reach at this stage!!

1 comment: