Friday, October 7, 2011

Just have a little Patience!!

as Take That would say!!!!

And that, it seems, is what I needed when I tried to post these up for my Month in Numbers post, which I was seriously lacking since it was the start of a week of night shifts and I was feeling stuffed with a cold.
However, nights now over for the week :) and head cold mostly gone, it has come back to me and I was able to post the three cards I made. 


 


The above 2 are for my 2 cousins. I love the Tatty Teddy range from Docrafts.




This is a thankyou card for my sister in law.  I sprayed some Jenni Bowlin journalling paper with Mister Huey Piggy, and Maya Road Butterscotch (I think they are the colours I used but I can't remember now!!).  The numbers are Sassafras....I love their mini alphas. 

I am hoping now I have a few days off to hole myself up in the office and play.  I have a huge list of things I want to do so I have no excuse really.

No comments:

Post a Comment