Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy Scrapping Day

I am working all weekend so there will be very little crafting for me :-( (I am on nights though so will get a chance to play when everyone is asleep hopefully)
But I couldn't let the day go past without sharing something with paper so here it is




This is the front cover for my This is Me album as part of the Studio Calico class. It is a fairly random album but has proved to be a jumping off point for me to start properly planning a bigger, more detailed book!







Hope everyone has a good and crafty weekend.
(Hoping to have a precious story ready for tomorrow but chances are, it will be later in the week)
- Posted on the move :)

1 comment:

  1. Later in the week works just fine for me :)

    I like the look of your book very much

    ReplyDelete