Saturday, May 11, 2013

Storytelling Sunday: May

I can't get away from them.

They are everywhere. In the car, in the supermarket, in lifts.

Some have words.

Some are just words.

They are sad, happy, funny, moving, informative, offensive, relaxing.

They are guaranteed to change my mood. They usually improve it but sometimes, one can bring it down.

Nearly all of them give me a memory, good or bad, happy or painful.

You know that question, if you had to lose one, sight or hearing, what would it be? I think losing hearing would hurt me more even though it shouldn't affect me since I can sign well enough.

Because without hearing, I can't hear the songs.

And you know what? That is one precious I definately take foregranted.



This precious was brought to you (albeit a little late) as part of Sians Storytelling Sunday.  Hop over and see lots of other wonderful stories from other wonderful ladies. And if you have a preciousyou want to shout about, why not  give it a go? :-)
- Posted on the move :)

3 comments:

  1. This I like very much indeed :) I think I'm going to spend the rest of the day being grateful! Sometimes I scrapbook in deadly quiet and sometimes I like loud music. Today will be a loud music day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I would certainly miss music from my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so true, think we would all miss not hearing music. Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete