Friday, April 13, 2012

Challenge 2






Here is my effort for challenge 2. (Sorry about the poor quality but no chance of me getting a daylight picture now this weekend!)

I changed my mind so many times doing this but opted to lift a LO from Glitter Girl after I found some old American Crafts paper (I was determined to use old paper only)!

In the end, these were the products I used:

American Crafts- Metropolitan Underground
Creative Imaginations- Barb Tourtillotte sticker sheet
Amy Tangerine Mini Alphas- Olive
Elles Studio- handmade layers cutouts
Mister Hueys- opaque white, gable green
A selection of stars of which I have no idea where they come from, other that I have owned them for nearly 10 years :s !
A scalloped circle that came from my Interesting Bits pack

A fair amount of product for such a simple page but then I rarely do LOs using just one collection anyway!


- Posted on the move :)



1 comment:

  1. I think your photos of your pages are just fine! Love the papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete