Friday, March 2, 2012

Month in Numbers - February

This month, I thought I would utilise the Notes app on my phone.

I began by logging the minutes it takes me to do my walk when I am on splits...45 minutes which is approximately 3 miles according to a work colleague. Or the duration of The Kinks 'The Village Preservation Society' special edition album that I was listening to at the time.


ssshh, i know the picture is from jan but no one will notice
 On the 13th, I received my order from Sew and Sew which took 4 days to arrive and that was over a weekend. Mightily impressed so I will definately be ordering from them again. I have my eye on their complete stash of DMC threads although the fact that I rewound 304 colours shows me that I can't be far off the complete selection already.

moving from the gold concept to the paper reels. much tidier for me
And this is where my counting kind of dropped off! Seemingly, using a pen and paper is still my favourite way to remember things...something I have realised by keeping up to date with my OLW scribblings so far.

Oh, and I had sat down to do a Month in Numbers LO to accompany this post this morning but it turned into the LO you see below! Not quite what I was looking for but one of the quickest LOs I have produced with all my stash around me! That is definately no bad thing :)


Don't forget, if you want to join in, hit the link in my sidebar or go straight to Julies post for Feb where she will also direct you to her Pinterest board where you'll find everyone else :)

4 comments:

  1. Ahh when inspiration strikes it's best to work on that first, isn't it? Rather than trying to force something else.

    And that's a *lot* of thread - have fun using it!

    Thanks for joining in, you're on the board now: http://pinterest.com/notesonpaper/my-month-in-numbers/

    Julie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It may not have been what you were planning, but it's a great page!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - 304 colours? How many do they make? Lovely page ... Love that clock effect left.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, what a lot of lovely, colourful thread! I count better on paper too. x

    ReplyDelete