So, the first 12th of the month landed on a shift pattern that sees me live at work for 2 days. I was a bit unsure about taking pictures at work but then, work is part of my life so why can't I document it?
1st row L-R
1. One of the cakes they were showing on Ireland AM that morning. It was a wedding special and some of the cakes were gorgeous. This cake has 'all you need is love' in edible decoration.
2. The view from the lounge window at about 8am. I love how colourful the sky looks sometimes.
3. Print out of the first simple recipe guide at UKS. I had put together a kit to take to work to use during my long break between shifts.
4. In process of scrapping
2nd row L-R
5. Completed LO using the Simple Recipe kit.
6. Part of the walk I do when I am on splits
7. Counting money ...book work sucks lol
8. That is the mat at work....I was experimenting with some apps on my phone
3rd row L-R
9. Another experiment with the phone.
10. One of the lads had a birthday during their stay, so we had a small party.
11. The curtain in the sleepover room....another experiment.
12. A sneaky one at the cinema...we went to see New Years Eve. Watchable but no Love Actually!
Thats the photos sorted so! Not sure how I will scrap them yet but am working on an idea for a mini book, just need to put into practice!