Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy.....Christmas??!!!!! *photo heavy*

Yep, I completed my JYC journal during Paddys weekend and thought I would show it off at Easter.

Nothing like confusing you all.

I will leave you with the pictures but for a quick bit of info:

I used Paperchase album and 6x4 protectors. Loved this format as made it quick to put together
I used the 'Christmas in a box' kit from Shimelle but added a couple of stamps. 
I may add to it. I will make bigger pages of some stories. 

TFL :-)

Oh....and Happy Easter xx


Reindeer provided by a work colleague who knows my love of collecting stuff!!!























4 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I still have my Christmas photos in the box with all the bits from shimelle. I must get my but in gear and get it done. I have september-december to do in project life for last year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on getting it finished...it looks fab!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! Congrats on getting it finished! I still have 5 days to do on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely :). Like the idea of the Paperchade album - works really well.

    ReplyDelete