Thursday, June 21, 2012

In Good Company? I sure am :)


This month, I have remembered to join in with In Good Company at Susannes blog. I say 'remembered' because, after finding out about it at Alisons blog last month, I was all up for joining in. I had a Sassfras LO all completed the day before, then completely forgot all about it! Doh! 


So, Susanne posts a challenge every month getting you to look through your stash and use anything from a particular brand name.  All in the name of using your stuff. 


This month is October Afternoon. I don't usually focus on using a particular brand as a jumping off point but it was a great challenge and I laid out the papers before I picked the photo. 



Below is a list of all the products used:


Tim Holtz Kraft cardstock
Papermania capsule collection
OA Sasparilla high noon (for half the title) and stagecoach papers
OA letter stickers
Sassafras for SC butterfly stickers and paper
Fabrics and washi tape
Elles Studio tag
Distress Inks: Chipped Sapphire

The photo incidentally is another occasion of me wearing a rarely seen dress in my teenage years.  It seems to be the only time I would let my picture get taken because of the stir i wished to create lol.  And the jacket I am wearing? It was my Dads wedding suit jacket.  I had the whole thing (I loved the flares) and am now on the search for some photo evidence of me in it. I am not sure there is one though :(








5 comments:

  1. Popping over from Snaps and Snippets to say that I love your layout. Really great with all the elements and layers. It's such a great challenge, isn't it?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for remembering this time;)
    Great LO!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your LO! I'd be useless at this challenge as I have no idea what company most of my papers have come from!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all those frames/tag/spots you have added to this page - and the washi tape too - well done. Thanks so much for joining In Good Company this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I love October Afternoon! I have a bunch of their stuff so I really wouldn't know where to start. Just saw that you caught some of the Leicester match... As a Leicester supporter I was gutted!

    ReplyDelete