Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hope everyone had a good and safe Christmas.

Mine involved a lot of this....

Trains

 this....

Planes  Boats

and this ...

Automobiles

as I travelled across land and sea to spend time with family.

It was all documented in this...


as I did my first Smash book in one of Amy Tans Ready Steady Go mini books.  Took a little while to get used to because I am bit of a neat freak, but it was a great way to get details in that I otherwise wouldn't have documented and it is a great place to put all the tickets that I always save for a rainy day!!!

It was a quiet affair with the in laws but my nieces and nephews sure made up for it afterwards.  I hate that they are so far away :-(

Anyway, I thought I would just give a *wave* as I have not been able to pop in and say hi to everyone as reading nearly 500 blogs before starting a night shift and while doing the washing is a bit of major feat in itself lol.

But, I am all up to date now so once my weekend shifts are over, I should be getting myself into a routine...which will hopefully start with my first contribution to Storytelling Sunday ...providing I have scheduled the post correct!!! 

Hopefully, see you then :-)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it worked perfectly and it's a pleasure to have you with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smash book looks great! I like the tickets stuck in there, I've given up keeping mine as they always just stack up in a box...!

    ReplyDelete