Friday, November 9, 2012

I am here.....





Yes, I am still here....date stamped the photo to prove it ;-D

I have been doing this...


cleaning the house a room at a time

and this.....



2 quilts for new niece and nephew...yet to be made up though!!

and this....



a bit of shopping at the Knitting and Stitching show

and a little of this....



first page for Scrapbook Remix

but mostly, I have been doing this...



this best represents my work as a care assistant but it isn't used every day....just didn't want to show cleaning products again ;-/

I have missed MIN :-( but rather than play catch up, I am just going to chalk it up to lack of organisation. Hopefully, starting now, this will greatly improve :-s

Ok, my shift starts again in a few minutes so now I have checked in (I have been floating around to everyone), I better get back to work and 'tentatively' promise that I will have another post up next week sometime........do feel free to give me a kick though....I do need it ;-D


- Posted on the move :)

6 comments:

  1. You have obviously been busy...sometimes life just happens (my own is a bit like that at the moment!)
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely picture of you!

    Anyone who can work those hoists is a btter man than me. total respect. I struggle with my Mums all the time..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know you're OK :) We all understand how it goes sometimes, so just check in when you can! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the white space on your layout. And the cleaning products? Not so much ;-) Thanks for stopping by my blog as part of the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you haven't had much time to blog but life does get in the way. I love your layout by the way. Thank you for your kind comment on my blog the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, congratulations on your blog!
    If you can visit this blog:
    http://morgannascimento.blogspot.com.br/
    Thank you for your attention

    ReplyDelete