Wednesday, December 14, 2011

JYC is going really well!!!!! As in, not at all.

Well, that's not strictly true.  I am posting photos on Instagram and Twitter (both under paperwoolthread) whenever I remember.  I am reading the posts and writing the odd journalling.  But, I have abandoned the idea of making a full journal. Apart from the fact that I couldn't decide on a size, life seems to have got in the way.  Oh well, can't be helped.  I am planning to do a few one off pages over the season and hopefully, I will get a chance to do some this week once I have finished making Christmas presents. Which, of course, I am behind on!

I have finished one though. It is a book that I made for my Grandad using photos that I had borrowed from him to scan.  I pulled together a few of my favourites so he has some photos of my nan in one place. Below are a few of the pages.




I used Graphic 45 Le Romantique papers which I absolutely love. The paper is great quality and I love the designs.

Right, off to finish painting the childrens pigs and make the parents xmas card.

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much for your lovely comment :) i think it's wonderful you are finding ways to participate by tweeting or thru instagram :) BTW these photos of your grandparents are fantastic :) I wish I could have created something like this for mine :

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete